How To Prepare Coconut Filled Cupcakes?
Who doesn’t love peanut butter, especially when it is in the form of cupcake flavor with scrumptious coconut filling? Not only in taste but also in nutrition, peanut butter cupcakes are the best. They are light, tasty, and sweet in smell. Kids and even men love peanut butter cupcakes. Therefore, you can prepare these soft-baked and delicious peanut cupcakes with coconut fillings so that they will give a savory touch to your tastebuds.
So with no further late, let’s get straight into the recipe to prepare peanut butter cupcakes with coconut fillings.
You can save its basic dough and prepare its coconut fillings for next use like in lunch, breakfast or as a treat too.
Ingredients you will need to prepare coconut filled peanut butter cupcakes (Makes 7 cupcakes)
- Flour: 140g
- Eggs: 2
- Buttermilk: 125g
- Chocolate chips: 40g
- Cocoa powder: 30g
- Baking soda: 1/2 tbsp
- Sugar: 150g
- liquid Coffee: 120ml (optional)
- Vegetable oil: 100ml
- heavy cream: 3 cups
- sugar: 1 cup
- unsalted butter: 2 sticks
- cornstarch: 1/2 cup
- vanilla essence: 1 tbsp
- sweetened coconut (shredded): 5 cups
- soft unsalted butter: 130g
- peanut butter: 80g
- sifted sugar: 280g
- milk: 3 tbsp
Sugar and salt are as per taste.
How to make peanut butter cupcakes with coconut filling? Step-by-Step Directions.
Step 1-Coconut Filling;
- First of all, take a whipping bowl and add 3 cups of heavy cream, 1 cup of sugar, half tbsp of corn starch into it.
- After that, stir the mixture with a blending machine very well.
- To give a warm water bath, place the mixing bowl into a boiled water bowl over low, medium heat for 5 minutes. Keep stirring the mixture continuously until the mixture turns into a smooth, fluffy foam.
- Now, set your blending machine or the beater at medium to fast speed and start whipping the mixture gently.
- Add butter cubes one by one into the foam while beating.
- Then add a half tablespoon of vanilla essence in it and mix it again.
- The mixture now becomes a thick, fluffy and creamy foam.
- In the end, add shredded coconut according to the measurement. You can also add it according to your choice if you like crunchy coconut taste.
- It will take a minimum of 10 minutes to have a thick and firm texture. Your mixture should be whipped as all the molecules summed up all together very well.
- The coconut filling is ready now!
Step 2-Buttercream Frosting:
Buttercream icing is an important element of baking and cupcakes as well. That’s why I’m sharing an easy and quick recipe on how to prepare the buttercream frosting.
- For the buttercream, first of all, take a cube of peanut butter of 80 grams.
- Whipped it for ten minutes, at least with the help of your whipping tool.
- Make it fluffy, similar to the coconut filling foam.
- Now add sugar and unsalted butter in small quantities slowly and keep it whipping.
- The buttercream will become harder when you add icing sugar. However, you can add 3 to 4 tbsps of milk for a better consistency.
- Buttercream frosting is now ready for the icing on your delicious peanut butter cupcakes.
The thickness of buttercream frosting depends upon your mood. If you want a lighter and creamy frosting, add more milk.
Step 3-Peanut Butter Cupcakes
- In a big bowl, take 140 grams of flour, 2 beaten eggs, 1/2 tbsp of baking soda and 150g of sugar.
- Mix them very well and keep aside.
- Take a second bowl and make a liquid choco mixture.
- Add 125 grams of buttermilk, 30 grams of cocoa powder, liquid coffee and vegetable oil and stir all the ingredients together.
- Now pour this liquid mixture into flour slowly and keep mixing it. Don’t pause the stirring because it will make the dough hard.
- Along with this, add butter, milk and chocolate chip and blend it.
- Set the muffin tin and preheat your oven at 350 (F)degrees.
- Use an ice cream scoop or a hollow spoon to place batter into muffin tins.
- Place the muffin tin tray on the oven and leave it for 15 minutes.
Enjoy Peanut Butter Cupcakes With Coconut Fillings!
Since your main foundation and toppings are ready, you are all set to prepare the scrumptious peanut butter cupcakes filled with coconut filling.
Once the cupcakes are baked, make a layer of buttercream frosting and fill the coconut filling with the help of corer on your cute cupcakes.
Serve and Enjoy !