Bring Sandwich To Work- The 2 Best Office Lunch Ideas!
Life is good when you have a good sandwich
No More Worries For Office Lunch!
Are you a working lady? Don’t have enough time to prepare lunch for your office. You get up in the morning, get ready, and leave for the office thinking that’ll take something to eat from the canteen. Isn’t it true?
As an office worker, I understand the hardships, a woman faces in her daily office routine. From ironing everyone’s clothes to getting them ready for school and office in the morning. She doesn’t have enough time to cook for herself.
It’s just like you and me. A friend of mine then told me 2 instant sandwich recipes that I am sharing with you.
So with no further due, let’s have a read to these amazing recipes!
Recipe 1- Cheesy Chicken Sandwich
Ingredients For 4 Cheesy Chicken Sandwich
- Cooking oil: 3tbsp
- Chopped onion: 1/2 cup
- Ginger-garlic paste: 3tbsp
- Small size green chilies: 3 chopped
- Boneless chicken: 400g
- Salt: as per taste
- Black pepper: 1/4 tbsp
- Coriander powder: 1/2 tbsp
- Cumin powder: 1/2 tbsp
- Cheese: 225g
- Chopped coriander: 4tbsp
- Bread: 1 packet
Let’s Make Yummy Chicken Sandwiches!
- Add three tablespoons of oil to a preheating frying pan on medium flame.
- When the oil became heated, add a half cup of fried onion and three tablespoons of ginger garlic paste.
- Saute onion and ginger garlic paste till 2 minutes.
- Take the boneless chicken and cut them into thin strips or cubes (as you want).
- Fry the strips for 5 minutes in the pan. Keep moving your scoop.
- Cover the pan and leave it on medium-high flame for 3 minutes.
It’s time to add spices!
- Add half spoon of coriander and cumin powder.
- Also, salt as per your taste. I’m using half spoon of salt and 1/4 spoon of black pepper.
- Add cheese and wait until it melts.
Adding cheese to any food is really fun. It’s my favorite part, LOL!
Last, add coriander leaves to give your sandwich a fresh look. You can also add green bell pepper and your most liked veggies.
Here, the chicken is ready but not the sandwich.
Take a slice, spread the chicken fusion on it. Don’t forget to add mayo, ketchup, and your favorite sauces.
Enjoy this cheesy chicken sandwich in your lunch. Share it with your colleagues and make them happy too!
Recipe 2- Grilled Chicken Sandwich
Photo by Asnim Ansari on Unsplash
The second recipe is something that not only drives you crazy but also makes you energetic. All you have to do is to sit in a corner of your office and enjoy it with a soft drink or even with simple water.
Let’s have the recipe of scrumptious grilled chicken!
Ingredients For Grilled Chicken Sandwich
The first step for preparing a delicious grilled sandwich is to marinate chicken. So for marination, you will need the following simple ingredients :
- Chicken breast sliced: 400g
- Lemon juice: 1 tbsp
- Soya sauce: 1 tbsp
- Salt: 1/2 tbsp
- Mustard paste: 1 tbsp
- Ginger-garlic paste: 1 tbsp
The spices you’ll need
- Red chili powder: 1 tbsp
- Oregano: 1 tbsp
- Thyme: 1 tbsp
- Black pepper: 1 tbsp
- Cumin powder: 1 tbsp
- Red chili crushed: 1 tbsp
Mix all the ingredients one by one and leave it for an hour.
- Mayonnaise: 1/2 cup
- Ketchup: 4 tbsp
- Butter: 1 cube
- Black pepper: 1 pinch
- Salt 1 pinch
- Green bell pepper
You can add as many veggies as you want.
Combine all the ingredients together.
Let’s Make Tasty Grilled Sandwich
- Take a slice of bread and trim its brown corner.
- Apply butter and fry it from both sides on a grilled pan.
- In this pan, add 3 tbsp of oil and grill the marinated chicken.
- After frying, apply the veggie spread and cover it with another slice.
- Now again apply mayonnaise on the slice and covered it with your grilled chicken.
Your yummy grilled chicken is ready now. Enjoy it!
Found these recipes useful?. Let us know in the comments section below. Also, don’t forget to share this blog post with your colleague friend and other working ladies.
“You can make any meal into a sandwich, and any sandwich into a meal.” ~ Jeff Mauro